FC Barcelona vs. Inter Milan Tickets

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Comforting about a warm bowl of soup


Thanks to some cooler weather finally making its way down south, I’m in the mood for cooking some soup. There’s just something so comforting about a warm bowl of soup this time of year—especially if it’s homemade!

So, I found some yummy soup recipes to share, but feel free to add a comment if you’ve got one of your own. Most of these come from The Food Network, but there’s also one from my good friend Rose that I featured earlier this year. Cheers to Fall weather and enjoy some healthy soup!

Alton Brown’s Lentil Soup – This soup got great reviews on The Food Network. I like that it’s an all-veggie version of lentil soup.

Rose’s Pho Chicken Soup – Mmm mmm good! Rose promises this soup will make your house smell so good!

Ellie Krieger’s Tuscan Vegetable Soup – Ellie’s recipes are always super healthy and this soup is very versatile. You could try adding chicken or different vegetables to switch it up (ex. kale, carrot, swiss chard).

Ina’s East Hampton Clam Chowder – Every Barefoot Contessa recipe I’ve tried is fabulous. I watched her make this chowder on TV and I was drooling! All the veggies and fresh clams make it healthy.

This post was originally published as Soups for Fall/Winter by Laurel on Health Food blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment