FC Barcelona vs. Inter Milan Tickets

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kombucha! improved digestion

This post was originally published as Kombucha! by Laurel on Health Food.
I was always kind of “eh” about kombucha tea, until I tried some great local brands here in NYC. Now I’m crazy for the stuff. Kombucha is a fermented tea that’s been praised for its health benefits for centuries including increased energy, improved digestion, and prevention/treatment of illnesses including common flu and cancer.

I started drinking more kombucha over the last month or two after I stocked up on a bunch of bottles at the NYC Veg Food Fest. This is my personal opinion, but I definitely feel like a get an energy boost after drinking it and I especially love how it eases my digestion.

A few my local favorites are Kombucha Brooklyn’s grape flavor (kombucha mixed with a little concord grape juice) and Bao Fresh Kombucha’s mango flavor. I’ve even been thinking of buying one of the brew kits from Kombucha Brooklyn to make my own ‘buch at home. Hmm.

What’s your thoughts on kombucha? You like it? Or think it’s gross? Never tried it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment